Professional Security Consultants
Job Opportunity at Professional Security Consultants in Bellis Fair
Posted Wed, May 29
Michael Peterson, Security Director
Professional Security Consultants (PSC) is conducting immediate interviews to fill open full-time and part-time security officer positions at Bellis Fair, located in Bellingham, WA. Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends.
If interested, please submit your resume to this ad and apply online at pscsite.com.
- Provide Superior Customer Service; A “People Person”, enthusiastic and friendly
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to obtain a state security license.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- He/she must be customer service oriented, friendly, a “people person”.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody company values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
- Remain free from illegal drug use.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- WA state security license (Preferred)